Gina Sabatino, Esq., MBA
Gina is an associate attorney with the Law Offices of Wallen, Hernandez, Lee, Martinez LLP. She practices in the areas of commercial and insurance-defense litigation. Gina also has experience handling marital and family law matters, such as dissolution of marriage, paternity, and custody disputes.
She is a member of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL).
Gina graduated from St. Thomas University School of Law, as well as the School of Business, and she completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Miami, where she received a bachelor’s in psychology.
While attending the University of Miami, Gina participated as a Division I collegiate athlete on the University of Miami women’s tennis team.
In addition to being a practicing attorney, Gina manages Fitness and Tennis by Gina, her fitness company.
St. Thomas University-School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
Juris Doctor, December 2013
- Activities: Member of the Health and Sports Law Society
St. Thomas University-School of Business, Miami Gardens, Florida
MBA, December 2013
University of Miami, Miami, Florida
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, May 2008
- Florida Bar (Family Law Section)
- Florida Associate of Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- University of Miami, Atlantic Coast Conference Weaver-James Corrigan Scholarship Recipient (2010-2011)
- University of Miami, Full Women’s Tennis Athletic Scholarship
- St. Thomas University Dean’s List (Spring 2012)
- United States Professional Tennis Association Certified Tennis Instructor
- Pilates Certification (Pilates in the Grove)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer